Saturday, June 11, 2011

Love's Dream


Let us dream love’s dream




A
Dream
The song is flowing forth,
To wake and heal the hearing heart
To let Life’s rhythms work
And let the spirit
fly
Upon
Its Wind.




A dream
The song would flow
more perfect in these veins. 
And move us fast to do the work
For children here and far away,
For generations not yet born,
 For millions,
Billions,
Trillions.
 Forevermore.





A
Dream
To grow the healthy tree
To be a healthy tree
To give the fruit
to feed
The
Future
Multitude





A dream
To be the morning sun,
To find a way across the hues,
Providing food for forest growth,
Not refusing, but still diffusing down
To leaves that grow in darkness deep.
A dream of leaves still singing songs,
Dancing, and seeking strength
To stop
The bugs:
The bugs
That feast
 Upon our roots.




A
Dream
That Truth’s
Bud will bloom
Again and again
In you, and in me.
I am responsible.
Therefore,
I am.



I
am,
A need 
 to sing,
To be clear as a mountain spring,
A light that runs upon the waves,
A gift to the river,
To be
A voice
Still singing.




I am
Most truly who I am
When I am my better spirits,
Whispering  winds upon my neck,
 A wish to ride on winds of better spirits,
Calling me out, again and again.
My purpose has come.
My lungs
are filled,
My voice, 
It is raised
To sing of love.




Real love. True love.
The love that fits
The Golden Rule,
The discipline
Designed
By love
To make
Love real and true.



 

Let it be our lamp,
An anthem for our age.
 Let us listen with our better spirit.
And then, with wings upon the winds
Let us sing.
Let us soar.
Let us flee the abyss.





 
By the Golden Rule,

Love’s
Empathy
Breaks the idols of our age,
With hammers in our hearts,
Love pounding out the beat
Behind the rhythm starts
To crack
Our fault:
Our fault
That lets
Us fall,
And fall,
And fall,
And fall.



So,
Let there be light.
Divide the light from the dark.
Let the song go on.
Again,
Again,
And again.





Our purpose has come.
Our lungs are filled.
Our voices are raised.





Let us sing.
Let us be light.
Let us be bright.
Let us be clear as a mountain spring,
And sing the mind
 To reason’s height,
And find the way
From wrong
To right.













No comments:

Post a Comment